Tonya

Tonya
Looking forward to a great year.

About Me

I am a first year teacher. This is a journal of my new life.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Mrs. Carlson??!!

Week 3 is now complete.  I can't tell you how many times a day I hear my name called. 
Things seem to be a little better.  I am so hoping that things continue to improve as we learn what we can about one another.  There are still those times that I what I am doing wrong and why will they not just follow directions???  Then there are other times I can see that things seem to be going great.  We have just completed working on a series of lessons that cover the scientific method.  My students wrote a rap on the subject.  They are excited about publishing their Scientific Method Rap in the school news letter.  They have really pulled together and done a great job.  They are not quite finished but are hoping to finish it Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment