Tonya

Tonya
Looking forward to a great year.

About Me

I am a first year teacher. This is a journal of my new life.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

The Second Complete Week

I have two full weeks under my belt. 
I have decided that sometimes we model, and still, we must model just a little more.  So, Tuesday, we are going to start again.  I don't know if it's that my instruction delivering skills are lacking, or my students are just choosing not to follow directions.  I know they are listening because everytime I said something about what we were doing Monday they were quick to let me know school would be out Monday for Labor Day.

It's a little frustrating because I know that they are capable of so much.  I've just got to guide them to delivering what they know in the appropriate form. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment